easy Thanksgiving centerpieces

Saturday, November 10, 2012

It's a Chicago weather day here in Denver. The freezing rain is keeping everyone indoors and cozy which is a novelty in this town. So my mind is wandering to Thanksgiving and how I will "decorate" the table this year.

You'd think I'd be all over this project with elaborate displays and hours of crafting prep, but I am too busy (and impatient) for this type of work. I'm in search of EASY centerpiece ideas that are creative, cheap and doable. Here are a few images I found. You can find the links on my Pinterest page if you want more information on a particular idea and even directions on what to do. Now for the eye candy. :)

I love the beauty and simplicity of this greenery in the canning jars over a chocolate brown tablecloth.




Source: bhg.com via Lisa on Pinterest


Running mini pumpkins and ribbon down the center of the table seems pretty easy.




Source: bhg.com via Lisa on Pinterest














How cute is this simple pear placecard?



These stacked pumpkins seem easy to accomplish with a cakeplate or pedestal bowl that I already own.
Source: diylife.com via Lisa on Pinterest


I love the collected look of this display. The varying heights and autumnal colors are simple and elegant.


It's time to take stock of what I have and give one of these a try. I'll take pictures and let you know what I come up with.  Hope this gives you some holiday inspiration. Stay warm.


If you want to truly love where you live, please contact me about design services.




0 comments:

Post a Comment