easy Easter decorations

Monday, March 11, 2013

I had a request for Easter decorating ideas, and these are all so easy, you don't even need directions. Just look at the picture and you'll know what to do.

{Source}
Simple dyed eggs and ribbon on this table, even a pink paper plate mixed in maybe? So easy and doable.

{Source}

Satin ribbon in pretty spring colors make a elegant and festive garland (ceramic bunny optional).

{Source}
How cute would these be for a kids table?  My Easter peeps would love them.


When I see daffodils, I think ah! spring is finally here. Just put a small jar inside the brown paper bag, add the flowers and maybe even put a name on the bag for a cute place card.

{Source}

All of these fancy (and complicated) egg decorating techniques are intimidating to me, so these simply dyed eggs with the pastel jelly beans have me at hello.

{Source}

And how elegant is this display?  Love it....but it may involve a trip to the craft store.  

Hope your Easter decorating is a cinch so you'll have time left over to eat lots of jelly beans and celebrate with your family and friends.

If you'd like help with decorating your home for Easter or any time of the year, contact me

0 comments:

Post a Comment