Bathroom Glamour

Thursday, March 29, 2012


This bathroom had me at “Hello…Yellow.”
Yellow Bathroom
I discovered it at the home of our friends, Bill & Shirli. Their house is filled with gobs of creative energy, whimsical art, eclectic furnishings, and a friendly floor plan. Then it’s doused with the high octane levels of four kids and a collection of dogs and cats running about. To my kids, it’s a slice of heaven. To me, this bathroom is.
Yellow Bathroom
Bill, an avid DIYer, crafted the clean-lined black mirror frame and base cabinetry. Isn’t is cool how the  chunky white vessel sink cantilevers over the cabinets below?
The real show stopper for me is the wallpaper. The flowery plumes and the way the yellow pops against the black and white elements in the room bring a fluid and energetic vibe to the space.
Wallpaper
It’s the perfect glam pit stop in this house of fun.


If you want to truly love where you live, please contact me about design services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment